Friday, March 14, 2008

My cousin is been robbed through the past year...

Open this site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smu-112/message/2334

I received a very shocking news last night when I took my overtime at work. At 8.30 pm my cousin gave me a "Buzz" at the Messanger and he told me that our cousin named Ari - a Senior High School Student of 112 High School in West Jakarta - has been robbed by his own classmate who sits right next to him!

This morning I again chatted with Yogie and he gave me the link of 112's mailing list that he maintains. I almost cry when I read it, my heart hurts... My cousin has been badly treated. I was so angry, upset, sad and anxious! This is not right, this is unfair! I really wanna see that lil bastard who robbed him get the worst punishment! I hate people who use their power to do something bad to someone, and he's just a student for FVCKIN sake!! And tell me what kind od scool, what kind of teachers and what kind of academic system that letting my frightened cousin keep his dangerous problem alone and fight all by himself?

What kind of justice is that? I really wanna see some punishment! Thank God my aunt & uncle [his parents] already reported this case and now it is been investigated. Allah, please help my cousin...

Yogie is right, "I just want to pay him a visit, well and maybe break a leg or two..."

OST, he deserves worse than that...

No comments: