Saturday, December 16, 2006

A testimonial for a bestfriend


She may is one of my best-mate
When I cry, she cries
When I laugh, she laughs
When I angry, she's angry too..

Our heart may connected very well
When I'm taken, she's also taken
When I broke up, she also broke up
When I receive many insulting words, she does too..
When my heart is numb, so does hers

Our friendship may not have the ending
When we fight, an hour later we hug
When we cry, a minute later we laugh
When we depressed, a second later we're going crazy

Our hands may hold still forever...
Stay still as my sister..
Stay still as my best friend...
Stay still as a strong-patient woman...
Stay still beside me...
Then we sing...

" Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times, and bad times
I'll be on your side forevermore
That's what friends are for"

Luv u
-Goddess-

PS: I made this testimonial for
Sita in her Friendster page on Dec 6... She's one of my best-mate. She then replied my testimonial, and I hardly could prevent the tears for streaming down my face when I read it.

No comments: