Tuesday, July 10, 2012

[Wedding] Congrats, dude!

Salam 'alaikum,

Last Sunday one of my old friends - Fajar - held his wedding reception near his house. It's renuion time! But I was a bit sad because I didn't meet lots of my hi-school fellas there. Oh well, doesn't matter. I'm thinking to arrange a break-fasting together with them in Ramadhan anyway :)

Have a happy marriage life, dude! Be a Sakinnah, Mawaddah & Warrahmah family yaa :)

Wassalam,
G.





With my partner in crime in hi-school, Dina Mardhiana ^^




Kompakan pake Orange, padahal ngga janjian :p


Dina's hubby






Scarlet & her baby, me & Rayyan & Dina

Uber cute, mashallah!




Rayyan wants to eat the watermelon by his own ;')

"Layyannya mau mamam cendili diah!"


Senyum yang selalu dikangenin Mommy-nya kalau lagi kerja >__<



No comments: