Monday, July 02, 2012

ngejePREET!


Finally be able to deliver my long silent desire to capture every moment of life using a proper tool

Yuk, kita ngejepret yuk! ^^

Tools:
Camera: Canon EOS 600D
Lens: 18 - 55 mm [Kit] - Canon
             50mm f1.8 [Fix] - Canon

G.

One hall in my office

Kiblat pertama fotografi ku ^^

This is what happen if you didn't have enough fun in your childhood :p


Black & white

To punch someone, the size of your fist isn't the matter, the size of your ring is, lol

The key to whose heart?


The place where I go hell & back to search some temporary heaven for my family :)





Coffee, please?

My son's cup
 
Cabheum! Rayyan's fave doll

Yeah.. Like father like son --"

#LittleRayyan
 
Mom, let me take pictures of you!

Hmmm, how bout changing your pose, Mom?

Okay, say cheese!
 
Mom, you're not listening to me! >___<

With his new toy

Tetep ye itu empeng ga dilepas2 --"


With his fave toy :p


Selingkuh :p


Sleep, baby... Sleep

What keeps you awake. What keeps you aware

Rasuna Said, one morning from my workspace window


Dream high... And colorful ^^

Gajah kebluk!

My new gun ;)

No comments: