Monday, July 23, 2012

[Daily Style] Before Ramadhan

Salam 'alaikum! Ramadhan Kareem! ^___^

Yeeaaay! Alhamdulillah, another year to enjoy Ramadhan with friends & family. I was excited to do fasting in the first day [I started fasting at July 21], I already did my saur and at 10 am, I suddenly felt an irritating stomach-ache. And yes, I got my period. First day of period on the first day of Ramadhan -_______-" Well, guess I have to consider this as a bonus from Allah anyway :P

On Friday, before going home, I and my girls were... well, kinda loosen our narcissism, hehehehe... We took pictures, most of them were stupid LOL. But I saved some of my pics to be edited. It's been forever since the last time I did a DI editing. Hopefully the editing-talent inside me isn't going anywhere :p

Anyway, happy fasting guuuys! Ramadhan Mubharak. Barakallahu Fiik. Hopefully you'll have an enjoyable Ramadhan this year & hopefully Allah still gives us this beautiful life another year ahead, another Ramadhan ahead ^___^

Wassalam,
G.

Nita [@luvnietta]













Ima [@imee_01]







 
  





 
 
Monica [@monichirota]
















No comments: