Tuesday, September 25, 2012

[Review] D'Eyeko Premium Lashes; In Da Club!

Salam 'alaikum,

Holaaa! Another review of D'Eyeko Premium Lashes. What I'm gonna share now is a 100% handmade false eyelashes from D'Eyeko. It's called "In Da Club!"



First impression? Hmmm, yeah... These lashes best suit for a night out activity a.k.a clubbing! Hehehe...But I believe these lashes can suit in any day occasions as well, depends on the theme.

What I like about these false lashes is that they use natural hair, and again yes... they won't distract or annoy your eyes. I used them all day at work & I didn't feel any uncomfortable feeling because of using them. 

They add volume to my real eyelashes & add a bit length to them as well. But the volume & the length are not too extreme and exposed. Overall, when I applied in on my eyes, many of my friends didn't even realize that I use a pair of false eyelashes. Nice! :)

Wassalam,
G.

From the front side
Bulu matanya keliatan natural walau pake bulu mata palsu yaah :p

Closer look







No comments: