Monday, February 06, 2012

Last week

Salam 'alaikum amazing people!

Wheew, it's been a while since I posted here. I just had some urgent problem going on. My mom had to be hospitalized for about a week because she had been complaining some pain inside her chest. We're afraid it was some sort of light heart attack because she barely could sleep and eat well :( We were so worried so we took her to RSCM. Alhamdulillah everything's going fine with her, she just has to have a long bedrest & she's now forbidden to do any heavy activity now. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah, nothing serious happened to her.

i accompanied her almost everyday after working hour & had the chance to stay over the hospital in the first night. You know, actually there's not much things to do besides handling the prescriptions and frequently went to the lab to take & bring her blood & urine test. So, I usually came up with these "kajol" pics while accompanying my mom, LOL.

Alhamdulillah my mom was permitted to go home on last Saturday. She's now still on recovery. Please pray for her healthiness, guys. Appreciate it a lot ^^

G.

While waiting for the prescription :P

On last Thursday, I took a day off from work to accompany my mom

First night, I stayed over the hospital. I slept on my father's wheelchair, LOL

Jan 28th, besides my mom's bed

My fave spooky hospital's hall

Many people say RSCM is spooky, but I don't think so :P

Accompanying my mom & being accompanied by this mag

Yet I lost it in the ATM, hiks

Lunch

Yumsss

No comments: