Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This and that.

Salam 'alaikum peeps!

I wanna share you some news about this and about that.
Tautan
This.
I just added 2 cover songs again to my purevolume page. Please kindly hear them and I hope you like it. Again, pardon me for the bad sound because I (still) don't afford to buy a proper mic (yayayaya...), LOL. I think I seriously need to buy one, regarding that I'll have another music project with my hubby.

That.
See that? That!
Yeap! This is my pic several months ago. One of my fave portrait pics. Then Dinni edited it again, and voilaa!

She's damn talented I envy her much! This pic raises my spirit to do the photo editing again. I feel like I've been left too far by Dinni, or my hubby or Ernest in doing photo-editing. The last photo editing I did was this.

Seriously. I need to buy an external HD so I still can edit more photos again. I'm motivated :)

G.

No comments: