Friday, January 13, 2012

Colorful as we are!

When uploading these pics, I still feel like laughing hard, recalling how craaazeeeh we were yesterday evening. I was planning on this "photo shoot" early this week with Ria. From the dress code, the photographer till the spot. Actually we weren't going to have the photoshoot at Epiwalk, we were planning at somewhere nicer (much much nicer!), but then the rain started to pour down to the earth so we had to change the venue (with a very very heavy heart!). But no worries, next photoshoot will be in that place. Still a secret. Just wait LOL.

So guys, here are my babes at the office. Cool? Crazy? Sweet? Your call ;)

G.

(Left to right) Monica, Vera, Putri, Nita, Ria, Iwed & Nana



Ma kreeeezi beeeebs ^^





I luuuurve this pic





At the unfinished monorail (Epiwalk)


Comical faces (Ria & Iwed)




Love this pic too :)





The girls @ Rasuna Epicentrum


Our silhouettes (my fave!)





With Ria (@vonlexus)


Nana, Nita & Putri


The Red Girl Iwed (@lustfordeath)


The Purple Girl Putri (@nadiaLputri)



The Pink Girl Monica (@monichirota)








The Blue Girl Nana (@nanumanis)



The Orange Girl Ria



Muke ke-gep satpol PP, LOL








My expression is oh-so-bitchy! >__<



At Rasuna Epicentrum, in front of Epiwalk


"I forgive you, my child" :D


Background: Bakrie Tower, my office

No comments: