Monday, December 05, 2011

All I Need cover (A small bday present for my trouble rocker) .



Salam 'alaikum folks :)

I've been making this video for the past 3 days, secretly. I didn't want my husband knows it before this video is uploaded and published.

Btw, I recorded the song "All I Need - Within Temptation" hurriedly and with lack of preparation. According to the plan, I wanted to record the song in Angga's house (Gelap's guitarist) coz he has more complete recording tools. But apparently the recording session I was doing with GELAP last week took more time than we predicted. In the end I didn't get the chance to record this song (hiks...). So pardon me for the bad sound. I recorded it with only a headset, not a mic, hahaha... whateverrr :D

Happy birthday Dudulsku... May Allah SWT always give you healthiness-happiness-hotness forever, hehehehe... Aku sayang kamu, teruuuuus :-*

Wassalam,
G.

No comments: