Wednesday, December 12, 2012

[Daily Style] Smile and spread the love!

Salam 'alaikum readers ^^

How are ya? Hope everything goes well yaah. I dunno what happen with me today. I feel like smiling all the time though I might feel a bit flagging caused by my fasting today. But hey I don't feel it even a bit.

Whatever the reason is, for me smiling is a good thing for sure. And what I'm wearing today prolly gives a bit contribution to the good mood. I am wearing bright-colored outfit and hijab. The top is grey, with a bloody red turtle neck. Then I have a white-based pashmina with black and red love-printed pattern on it. Fresh isn't it?

Smile is the simplest thing you can do to brighten up your day as well as others'. A simple sincere smile. Remember, no matter how big your problem is, Allah SWT is bigger, He is even The Biggest. So why mourning? ;)

And oh, my on-mode mood has nothing to do with the "tanggal cantik". I'm not a kind of person that... you know, saying "Happy 4-monthsary!" or "Happy 121212!!!" or "Hail Scorpions!!" and other crabs... I mean craps, LOL. I just smile for no reason. That's me; Spread the loooove!

Lovely :)

Wassalam,
G.




Scarf by @ZirraaOlshop







Scarf by @ZirraaOlshop

No comments: