Monday, December 17, 2012

[Cover Song] Paramore - Decode



Salam 'alaikum!

I can't get enough of Paramore.

Friends of mine have been requesting me to do Paramore cover song, in which I don't mind at all. I just do it one at a time :) Another request is to do the cover song recorded in a video instead of audio. Well, to be honest I've been thinking of that. Since my husband @budie-deathlust has sold his Jackson guitar, I don't have any acoustic duet sparing for a while till he buys a new guitar. But I actually have another name in mind. Just told him bout the idea, he said okay and now we just have to compromise with the time management for doing the cover song video.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this. Will put the credit below :)

Wassalam,
G.

*****

CREDIT:
Original song: Decode from Paramore
Guitar acoustic: Link
Lead singer: Iwed
Backing vocal: Iwed
Soundcloud Version: Link

No comments: