Sunday, June 24, 2012

[Daily Style] Little dots

 Salam 'alaikum blog readers! ^^

Back!

Hehehehe...

You know what? I think I really should loose some weight. If I wear black, it wouldn't be a matter. But if I wear white, then yes... The truth was finally revealed. I'm HUGE!! I mean... I haven't get my normal weight since my first delivery. I still need to loose 5 - 10 more kilos to be able to keep my body healthy & curvy.. NOT SKINNY. I hate being too skinny.

When I wore this dotting white hijab, I felt it. My cheeks looked super chubby! Yaiks! I couldn't stand seeing my face in front of the mirror to see those melon-like cheeks!

I hope the upcoming Ramadhan month can help me throw some useless fat. I hope. I really should erase my fave tagline, "Diet always starts tomorrow!" It's not good. It is not. It is >____<


Wassalam,
G.

PS: Pashmina from @ZirraaOlshop













No comments: