Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy IduL Fitri *cheer*

Alhamdulillah...The fasting month is about to reach the end. And now - excitedly - we're welcoming the Holy Idul Fitri, a day of winning, a day of celebration, a day of forgiveness..a day full of love ^-^

I'd like to say congrats for those who have done fasting well in this month, congrats to for those who will spend their holiday in their hometown & meet their lovely family... *don't forget to bring some presents, hehehe*

And the last..as the Holy Qur'an always says that a human being is the tiniest creature on the planet and on the whole galaxies, including me; the-girl-full-of-sin, i'd like to ask for apologize for everyone here who read my message. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Sorry for my misbehave, my insulting words, my arrogance, my misunderstood, my prejudicial attitude..all my mistakes. I sincerely ask you an apologize and I hope you can also sincerely forgive me..There should be no harm-feeling by now ^-^

And now...HAPPY IDUL FITRI....Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin everyone..Be merry!!

- Goddess -

No comments: