Wednesday, November 21, 2012

[Cover Song] Somewhere - Within Temptation. Dedicated to Gaza


Salam 'alaikum,

Most of TV channels now are broadcasting news about the genocide Israel has been doing upon Gaza civilians. As their muslim sisters & brothers don't we feel as much hurt as they do? Does your feeling got crushed by seeing those assaults and catastrophes Israelis do to The Palestinians?

As much as I want to go there to help my brothers & sisters as much as I can with my own bare hands, but I can't. All I can do now is just pray for them. Pray, every time! Pray for Gaza everytime you pray for yourself, your parents, your children. Pray. They deserve to be remembered as much as you remember your own family. And Donate!

Donate anything you have for them, even if it's just a little. Show them you care.

This cover song I made is just one tiny little thing I can do now for now to remember Gaza, besides praying & donating. It may valueless for their struggle now, but I hope this song can help you remember about them, and act something to help them bear the pain.

#PrayForGaza
#GazaUnderAttack
#FreePalestine
#ITJPeduliGaza


Wassalam,
G.

PS: You can hear this cover song as well in my Soundcloud account :)

***
Original Song: Somewhere by Within Temptation
Piano Instrumental cover: http://youtu.be/lIN67Al05yY
Soprano: Iwed
Alto: Iwed

No comments: