Monday, November 24, 2008

The tongue.

Something without bones is mean. Something without bones is merciless. It attacked me several times on the head. It made me bleed, it made me fallen into the deepest darkest hole under my frailty. It delivered messages that would haunt me for years that I could barely erase them from my knotty mind. I tried to close my eyes and covered the imagery of that boneless thing with something more content, and I couldn’t. That shapeless form stabbed into the center of me and left marks it went all into the corners of it. I just followed the drift powerless, though I didn’t want to be any part of it.

 

Something without bones scares me a lot. It crawled into my bed and slipped inside my dreams. It contaminated them until I could no longer brave enough to lay back and sleep well again. It screeched with pitchy tones and said something sharp through my dreamy reflection, still inside my dreams. I couldn’t find the answer of how hard it was to cut this unpleasant contact.

 

Something without bones is gluey, as gluey as when it said horrible things about me. Even when I never said, or never did. It just glued, and it would stick on me, until like…

 

Forever.

 

~ G ~

 

For You: “Thank you for the LITLLE COWARD heart inside the BIG BLUFFING mouth.”

For another You: “Thank you for being such a DISAPPOINTING FRIEND ever be.”

And for the last You: “Thank you for the jealousy upon my existence. I’ll keep being your forever nightmare, coz you’re such a BIG SHORT FAT entertaining fool.”

No comments: