Monday, August 14, 2006

Freedom !!!


The wind blowed my face
Dried my tears
But couldn't do anything to integrate this puzzle back


This puzzle has been torned to pieces
Been ripped out like a dozen useless trashes
I looke upon the cold breezing stars

Spread out...No shape
Just like the puzzle..

The puzzle of my heart


This freedom of mine

Has gone with my tears
This freedom of the human

Has been stolen by the gun

I tried to blocked those screams

And convinced myself that everything's okay
I tried not to turning back

And acted like they were fine

Those bloods..And i fell

Those piece of fleshes..And i cried

Those screams..And i hurt

This freedom..Of mine has gone

Of them has gone...


God Almighty...
Secure them, love them

Please..

Holy Allah..The Merciful

Open the window of heaven for them
Unlock their jails

Please..


Free us..

Free them...

For the FREEDOM !!

The freedom itself


Amin...


For my families in Palestine & Lebanon
You're the lover of Allah...Children of heaven

Freedom is distincly one step forward

Don't give up Syuhadas...Our freedom

May Allah S.W.T always guide you..


LET'S KICKED SOME ISRAEL's STINKY A*S !!!
HELL (THEM) YEAH !!!

No comments: