Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[Video] Hijab tutorial using a cerruti scarf.

Salam 'alaikum hijabees!

YES! I knoooowww... Finally, right? I've got so many things to do in the real world I almost had no time to shoot a video for the tutorial. But last week I & husband didn't go anywhere and just stayed at home playing with our 3yo son. Then we thought "Why don't we shoot a video for my hijab tutorial?"

So there you go. The first time my hubby helps me in shooting a tutorial video [and editing as well]. So all the thank you goes to my best man :-*






Anyway I hope you like this style. And don't hesitate to send me PM / email me at goddess.lusty@yahoo.com if you want me to do another tutorial or ask me anything. Inshallah I will reply your email/message a.s.a.p



Have a nice day. Stay covered!

Wassalam,
G.

No comments: