Monday, February 11, 2013

[Event] Milan Glorie!!

Salam 'alaikum!

#ForzaMilan !!

Who came yesterday to GBK? If yes, then we were screaming the same yells, hehehe... It's been a forever waiting but it's soo worth it! Finally a team I love since I was still 5 years old was coming yesterday. I can't express how I felt... Mostly when watching these Milan legends on the soccer field. Gosh! I really saw Andriy Shevchenko LIVE, dude... LIVE!! And I even got the chance to see him striking a score for Milan. This is like a dream... I've been so crazy about Sheva. Call me crazy but I don't fakking care! :D

I hope they will come to Indonesia again next year... I will bring my family with me, even though my hubby doesn't like football, LOL.

Forza Milan!! Milan Per Sempre!!

Wassalam,
G.































No comments: