Friday, July 03, 2009

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.


Been completely bored with routine, I definitely think that this movie is the best solution I could offer you for refreshing your stressing mind [besides Transformer, of course]. So last night, I and my husband were planning to watch Transformer in 21 Setiabudi after office hour [eversince Die has divided his heart to me with Megan Fox. Though yes, I admit that Megan Fox is the new Jolie’s promising competitor... sighs]. But apparently the ticket were sold out, so we decided to watch Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.

Hmmm... okay, this is not a joke and I’m not playing around with you. But I really suggest that you should bring enough water and maybe some mint candies to prevent your throat from being ache. Coz yes, that movie is completely mental! In the first five minutes I’ve had been laughing my ass off becoz of it. And that happened until the movie’s done! All appear in this movie is straightly a belly spinner... nuff said, I’m highly recommending you to watch this one.

For reading the synopsis, please click this site, and for the thriller, click this one.

Enjoy watching, be ready to get your ass kicked :D

No comments: