Friday, October 10, 2008

Breaking in.


I want to shut it up

I will torch the tradition

Put an end to it

I will make an eternal silence

To a loud superficial convention

To a strictly unbreakable set of mind

I want to get over it

I will cork my ears to deafness

And plug my eyes to blindness

Yet I will widely open my heart

I will unleash it to the maximum limit

Let them see what lies beneath it

I want to stop it

I will stand in the middle of the road

Put both hands aside me

So they won’t be able to move forward

Watch me taking my heart from inside my chest

It’s bleeding, red and tortured

I want to break it

Burry all wounds in the vault

Where no one can reach it any longer

I will mend their damaged thoughts

Establish a needful revolution

I will safe them from the doom

I won’t get any helped by me

I don’t need that

Coz yet

I’m already breaking in.

No comments: